• By registering for your online account with BAFE, the primary contact for your scheme(s) assumes all responsibility for any changes requested. Please keep your login information secure at all times. If you would like to change your primary contact please contact the BAFE office and we can provide you with a new registration code.
• Should the primary contact leave the employment of the Registered Company it is the responsibility of the Registered Company to advise BAFE accordingly, together with the name and contact details of a new primary contact.
• In the event of a Registered Company ceasing to be registered for whatever reason, BAFE will withdraw access to the Registered Company section of the BAFE website. If the Company becomes registered again, then details of the primary contact will be reissued at BAFE’s discretion.
• The content of the BAFE Registered Company Portal is information only available for BAFE Registered Companies. It is subject to change without notice.
• This area contains logo/trademark material which is owned and is the copyright of BAFE. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the BAFE logo guidelines, which forms part of these terms and conditions and your scheme document.
• From time to time this area may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in this area for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials provided from this area is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any materials/information available through this area meet your specific requirements.
• Unauthorised use of this area and materials available may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this area and any dispute arising out of such use of this is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Legal obligations nationwide require the appointed responsible person for fire safety for commercial/non-domestic premises to have adequate fire protection.