0844 335 0897* | info@bafe.org.uk

Frequently Asked Questions

I require fire alarm works – what should I be searching for?

For design, installation, commissioning and/or ongoing maintenance of a fire detection and alarm system, look for a company BAFE registered to the Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems (SP203-1) scheme. The SP203 schemes are modular, so ensure they are certified in the area you require. As mentioned above, these areas are: system design, installation, commissioning and maintenance.


More information can be found here: https://www.bafe.org.uk/do-you-require-fire-detection-and-alarm-system-works

Where do I begin with fire safety for my building?

Legal obligations nationwide require the appointed responsible person for fire safety for commercial/non-domestic premises to have adequate fire protection.

Read More

Don't just Specify, Verify!

When sourcing help, make sure you specify competent fire safety providers and verify their Third Party Certification is appropriate and valid for the work required.

Read More

Coronavirus Latest News

Latest information issued by BAFE regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).

Read More