BAFE® Latest News
Do you provide fire safety works in Scotland?
Friday 10th August 2018
Meet buyers at the Supplier Development Programme event in September.
Please note this is not a BAFE event.
The Supplier Development Programme in partnership with Scottish Government, Scotland Excel and Highlands and Islands Enterprise are holding their first Meet the Buyer North event on the 5th September, 2018 at the Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness.
Bringing together buyers from Scottish Councils, NHS, Fire, Police, Universities and Colleges, Transport and many more, the event offers businesses the opportunity to speak directly to a wide range of purchasers and decision-makers all under one roof.
In addition there will be large private contractors exhibiting who are keen to engage with new suppliers and promote their sub-contract opportunities. A full list of exhibitors is available on the event webpage (https://www.sdpscotland.co.uk/events/meet-buyer-north-2018/).
- Meet buyers from over 30 public and private sector organisations
- Hear the latest procurement news from Scottish Government, Scotland Excel, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and Transport Scotland
- Find about opportunities arising from large projects taking place in the North of Scotland -Make key contacts and find opportunities to grow your business
- Access to business support, Supplier Development Programme, Business Gateway, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and many more
- Attend training workshop on how to tender and use Public Contracts Scotland
Date: Wednesday 5th September 2018
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness
The event is FREE to attend and open to all, but places are limited so make sure you register early on the event webpage https://www.sdpscotland.co.uk/events/meet-buyer-north-2018/
This event is open to all and if you are not a Scottish based SME or Third Sector organisation you can register for the event by filling out the form ‘non Scottish SME register here’ located at the bottom of the event webpage https://www.sdpscotland.co.uk/events/meet-buyer-north-2018/
If you need any further information please contact the Supplier Development Programme team at email@example.com
Public Contracts Scotland
0800 222 9003
Grenfell Tower Fire Two-Year Anniversary Friday 14th June 2019
BAFE focus on Third Party Certification Tuesday 19th February 2019
Construction and fire industries set out sweeping proposals to raise competence and make buildings safer Thursday 22nd August 2019
Find a BAFE® Registered Company
Legal obligations nationwide require the appointed responsible person for fire safety for non-domestic premises to have adequate fire protection.